- Tuesday | February 22, 2022 to Thursday | February 24, 2022
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Camino Mas Moreneta, 08160 Montmeló, Barcelona, Spain
- +34 935 71 97 00
The F1 test sessions provide a great opportunity to see the latest F1 cars and drivers before the start to the season. Please find below all you need to know about winter F1 testing tickets, dates and schedule and hospitality packages.
Testing for the 2022 season will be held at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya between 23rd and 25th February and Bahrain between 10th and 12th March.
With in season testing being cancelled for 2021, winter testing will be more important than previous seasons.
F1 Testing 2022 dates to be confirmed..
Session 1 – 23rd to 25th February
F1 Testing 2021 Tickets
General Admission tickets for testing will be available from a number of re-sellers later this year. Roving Grandstand tickets are approximately £30
Tickets with tour include..
> Tour of briefing room, pre podium, podium, vídeo, paddock.
> Tour around the service road next to the tracks.
Access to the Main Grandstand, Grandstands F, G, H, and I, before and after the tour.
Circuit Access – Gate 3.
Departure from the Circuit Shop.
F1 Testing 2022 Hospitality Packages
Montjuic Club – Formerly known as Piso Box
Pit lane Hospitality is the perfect way to get up close and personal with Formula 1 at a fraction of the cost to VIP race day package. The excellent facilities at the Circuit de Catalunya allow you to sit above the pit garages along the main start/finish straight.
F1 Test Day Hospitality Package at the Montjuic Club..
– Access to Pit Lane Hospitality suite Montjuic Club
– Reserved Car Parking in center of circuit
– Lunchtime Pit Lane Walkabout (subject to availability)
– Paddock Tour – a conducted tour of the F1 Paddock
– Conducted minibus tour of Circuit using inner service road
– Continental Breakfast, Buffet Luncheon and afternoon Pastries
– Coffee and refreshments all day
– Open Bar with local wines , beers and soft drinks
– TV screens offering live broadcasting
How about enjoying some VIP treatment with one of the teams?
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Hospitality Experience..
– Full Day Team Hospitality
– Arrival from 10:00 and depart at 17:00
– Access to the Red Bull Racing Team Hospitality area located within the Formula 1 Paddock.
– Complimentary refreshments served throughout the day
– Inclusive buffet lunch with hospitality service
– Formula 1 Paddock Access all day
– Viewing from selected grandstands around the track and rooftop buildings
– Guided Red Bull Racing Garage Tour and Pit Lane Viewing F1 explained sessions
– Driver signing sessions
– Pit Lane Walk opportunity Subject to circuit availability
– Team personnel available all day to answer any of your burning questions
– Red Bull Racing Team Gift Bag
– Parking at the circuit (if required)
Prices – £TBC
Mercedes AMG Petronas
Since 2017 Mercedes AMG F1 have provided a limited number of places with the Mercedes team on the second week of testing. We currently waiting to see if places will be available for 2020..
Access to the Mercedes AMG Petronas paddock hospitality suite,
Full catering and refreshments
Photo opportunities with team drivers
Access to the team garage at scheduled times
Price – £TBC
Racing Point Force India
Force India have been providing Hospitality packages to their fans for a number of seasons now. In the past this has been one of the cheapest options for testing. We currently waiting to hear if the new owners will be running hospitality packages for 2020.
F1 Paddock Access
3 Course lunch with beer and wine
Behind the scenes garage tour
Garage and pit lane viewing access
Driver autograph opportunities
Sahara Force India gift bag
Price – £TBC
There are a number of companies running team hospitality packages for F1 testing. Prices start from approximately £500 per person per day. If this is of interest please send us an email and we’ll help find the best package for your trip.
F1 Testing Pictures
These are some of the shots we managed to get from past testing at Barcelona. As you can see Ferrari were keen to hide the car from prying eyes!
F1 car changes for 2020
To be confirmed
Driver line-up up for F1 testing ..
Latest F1 Testing news for 2020
Travelling by train from Barcelona
Take line 2 Cercanías RENFE Barcelona-Maçanet Massanes to the Montmeló train station. Trains run every 30 minutes and the trip will take 23 minutes.
When you arrive at Montmeló it’s possible to walk but it will take approximately 30 minutes or you can book a taxi from the station on +23 9356 80641